Acoustic Wall Covering & Sound Wall Panels
Acoustiblok 16 oz. material are U.L. Classified, 100% recyclable, easy to use sound insulation panels. Versatile and proven solution to address unwanted noise in a wide variety of commercial, residential and industrial environments.
Room-to-room sound transmission
One layer of Acoustiblok increases STC from 42 to 53 on metal stud wall.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Acoustiblok is a heavy yet flexible viscoelastic polymer acoustic wall covering that, rather than trying to block or absorb sound, transforms it into friction or acoustic heat, which can’t be heard.
- Barium free, 1.1 lb. / SF, 3mm (1/8”) reinforced, 100% recyclable.
- Effectively reduces interior sound levels per certified independent lab sound tests.
- UL classified for over 300 fire-rated assemblies, including all U300, U400, V400 and L500 wall, floor and ceiling assemblies.
- Easy to install - Can be cut with a utility knife and requires no special tools or labor.
- Water, dirt, corrosion and UV resistance allows installation in a variety of applications.
- Per ASTM D3273/3274, Acoustiblok achieved the highest possible score for mold and mildew resistance, earning a rating of 10 for no fungal growth